Friday, January 15, 2010

Back!

Thank you, Josh, for nice blogtastic blogography. I knew all ablog that you could blog it. I hope everyone engblogged the blog while I was ablog.

Anyway...

Today I received a letter from myself. I wrote the letter on January 3, 2000, when I was in seventh grade. A young briaries in the making. After much debate I have decided to go ahead and type up the letter, I will omit all names:

Dear whoever it may concern,

Hi! My name is Brian M*** P****. You are an idiot if you didn't already know that. about 2 1/2 days ago it became the year 2000. Everybody is hyped out about the "millenium" even though the millenium isn't 2000, its 2001. DAMN! Well I will remind you about the good ole' days. Well for one my grade is a fricken soap opera. So dramatic. Oh Mr. T just handed back a vocab quiz while I'm writing this and I got 100. You got a 100. Oh back to the dramatic (crap is crossed out here) junk. **** went home because **** made up a diss and **** told him to tell **** but **** did and she got very upset. She cried hysterical and went home. My best friend **** is someone you should remember about. In health Mr. F**** handed out dummies of mouths to practice mouth to mouth recessitation. Its cool. I have a lot of friends such as ****, ****, ****, ****, **** (hes goin out with ****) and a bunch more people. I kinda like this girl ????????????????. (*****). Ms. L*** eats chalk. **** is my friend to. He is sometimes an @$$.=At dollar dollar. Christmas vacation just ended, man, I had fun,
NOT !! !! !! !!
(the exclamtion points are eyes and he wrote a smiley face under each one)
I was bored but rather be there then here. I have an oral after letters are finished. I hope I don't have to go cause we run out of time. I hate orals. I saw the coolest movie last night. It is called the Matrix. If you don't remember the Matrix and what is be sure to rent it and watch it again. Also if you haven't seen American Pie by now do so. I heard its fabulous and you see lots of different stuff. In my grade everyone is messed up. I hate my school and want to move. **** is also my friend and I told him about Larchmont Temple. that's my hebrew school. Hes from *****. **** that is. I have HS on Tuesdays and Thursdays and my Bar Mitzvah is March 25, 2000. This year! Well I hate writing and I am getting sick of this letter so bye. Oh by the way
SCHOOL SUCKS (crossed out)
Sorry I don't hate school. I just dislike it very, very, very, very,
MUCH!
-Goodbye (in cursive)
Sincerely (in cursive)
BRIAN P**** (with an arrow pointing to the last name saying "thats exactly how dad writes it")

Not now, but I will naturally have to write a response to this letter in the coming days.
Incidentally, I have already written a letter to my younger self (I believe 11 yr old me). I will be sure to post that as well.

ALSO: If you are reading, and were in my middle school and received your letter feel free to type up and post under comments. 7th graders are hilarious. ALSO: We can share the names in person.


Song of the Day: "Smooth" by Santana feat. Rob Thomas (was Billboard's #1 song when I wrote this letter)
Quote of the Day: "Also if you haven't seen American Pie by now do so. I heard its fabulous and you see lots of different stuff." -7th grade b-ri to present b-ri

No comments:

Post a Comment