Monday, January 25, 2010

My Weekly TV Review

My Weekly TV Review:

1. The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien: SPECIAL- Normally this show deserves a spot on this list every week, but since it is on every night I have excluded it from the running. Conan's last night was this past Friday and the Cone Bone's final two weeks were awesome. So it begs the question, how will I live without CoCo taking up all the space on my DVR?
2. The Office: If I told you that I would show you a bunch of hilarious scenes from one of the funniest shows on television, is that something you might be interested in?
3. Community: Are dance scenes ever not funny?
4. Scrubs: Is this show getting funnier because the characters are growing on me or is it just classic Scrubs?
5. 24: Why doesn't anyone ever listen to Jack Bauer, if history has shown us anything isn't it that Jack Bauer is always right when it comes to securing a terrorist threat?

Honorable Mention: White Collar, Chuck, 30 Rock, Modern Family
NOTE: Awesome week of TV coming up, get your DVR's geared up.


Song of the Day: "Solsbury Hills" by Peter Gabriel
Quote of the Day: "It's on fire, it's on fire." -Justin Timberlake, about his Ping-Pong paddle after scoring a point on Peyton Manning in a Sony commercial


No comments:

Post a Comment