Friday, January 1, 2010

Letters!

Letters!!!!

In this, my newest of ideas, I am going to write encouragement letters to people, places, and things.


Dear briaries,

I love the posts about your social experiment. I literally sit by my computer all day on Thursdays just waiting for my neat igoogle app to update me with one of your new blog posts. I am writing a letter, and I usually don't write letters. You have inspired me, briaries, with your witty Tiger Woods joke all the way to making fun of MTV's Jersey Shore in your hit "Alphabet Soup." That show is stupid. I look forward to more briaries, you are the reason I wake up in the morning.

Love,

briaries


Dear New Cast of The Real World,

Your religious issues have really dug down deep into the root of conflict in our country and others and have really got the American people thinking about acceptance of others and their beliefs. None of you sounded like you were just talking to talk and had no clue what you really were talking about. You all sounded like smart, educated adults having a unique discussion about God and not like drunken idiots who were trying to say anything to get some screen time. Keep it up, New Cast of The Real World, we love what you bring to our Nation's capital.

Love,

briaries


Dear the Year 2009,

You were a great year. From the over 3.6 million jobs lost to ruining the name of the greatest athlete in the world (Tiger Woods) you have made sure to show us that life just 'aint fair. You gave us Avatar in IMAX and 3D and another huge blockbuster in 2012 (whatever that movie was about). Throughout your tenure as The Year It Is, you dropped our expectations of our new President from change and prosperity to ehh doing what he can? You introduced us to the likes Mike "The Situation," Taylor Lautner's abs, Twitter, and Apps . You took from us Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, and any reason for personal social interaction. You did it 2009, you destroyed the spirit of the American people while at the same solving the destroyed spirit problem by attempting to make us a hermit society who exists entirely in cyber-space. Nice work.

Love,

briaries


Song of the Day: "Beat It" by Michael Jackson
Quote of the Day: "You're a pork chop Kaiser Sose!" -Turk to Denise, in Scrubs, on the twist she performed in stealing his pork chop

No comments:

Post a Comment