Sunday, January 10, 2010

HGTV and The Food Network

Whoa what a mission night am I right?
I'd like to congratulate all who attempted and all who accomplished with a special shout out to commentators jason, anonymous, and Briaries himself. I would just like to say anonymous you are a coward, but again great job.

Also shout outs to previous comment makers john doe and Steve.

I like to stay topical on my postings so let's talk about the Jets. The New York Jets played yesterday.

Moving on.

Recently cable provider Cablevision pulled both HGTV and Food Network from their lineup. For those afflicted and those who care this has been disastrous. Now some of you out there are reading this and thinking hey I don't watch those networks who gives a hoot. Some people now are shocked that some people still use the word hoot. You probably are sitting there thinking I only watch ESPN, because I'm a big masculine man and sports are great. Football. But slow down cool your jets.

HGTV and the Food Network are collectively the ESPN to mothers nationwide. You've noticed your Mom has been off lately, but you haven't asked why because you're a terrible child. But I'm going to tell you why. They lost their ESPN. I'm calling for you now to take up this fight as your own, because when Cablevision pulls ESPN or some other channel that you watch like LOGO you're going to wish that they were on your side.

"Oh, but Briaries this doesn't affect me." Oh did the civil rights movement affect you directly. Probably not, but you stand up for what is right. So I am calling on all readers to, eh well there's nothing you really can do. You can sign some petition, but Cablevision doesn't really care. They'll just do what they want to do. Pretty easy for them with almost a monopoly on their hands.

Maybe just help your Mom make dinner or knit a sweater or something.

P.S. A great show by the name of Chuck premieres tonight on NBC. Check it out.

Quote of the Day: Fucking Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. -Mel Gibson
Movie of the Day: Zombieland
Song of the Day: "Macgruber Theme Song"




2 comments:

  1. LOGO and Nickelodeon are collectively the ESPN for gender confused pedophiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...BET and Lifetime are collectively the ESPN for gangsters who want to get in touch with their feminine side.

    ReplyDelete