Thursday, January 14, 2010

Goodbye

Well this is my last post for now. Briaries will return to its regularly scheduled programming tomorrow. I just want to say thanks for the memories.

All this reminiscing makes me want to look back and highlight the best of the decade so far. I'm kind of a trend setter so here is the first best of the new decade list on the scene.

Top 8 Blog Posts of the Decade

Wow riveting stuff.

Mark McGwire has finally admitted to using steroids yet still claims that his talent was given to him by the man upstairs. Looks like he's sharing an apartment with his old steroid dealer.
Rim Shot.

Are wildfires caused by depressed trees?
Crickets.

I promised I would cry. So lets sing the song of the day together. Start on the count of 3.
1.
2.
3.

Quote of the Day: You're such a Potsie. -Ralph Malph on Happy Days
Song of the Day: "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne Warwick

No comments:

Post a Comment