Thursday, January 7, 2010

Guest Blogging: The Future of Blogging

Guestblogging for briaries, wow what an honor. Briaries all came into our lives and really gave us something to live for in these tough times and for that I want to say thank you to Briaries and we all wish you luck on the mysterious, expensive, and experimental surgery you had to leave the continental United States for.

Now to answer the tough trivia questions from yesterday.

If someone told you a fact, and you did not believe it. Where do you go for information before the internet existed?
The library.
If you got in a car accident, and needed help. How did you call for help before cell phones?
Yelling really loudly or a road side phone.
If you were driving somewhere, and had no idea how to get there. What did you do before mapquest or google maps?
A regular map.


Last night I found myself watching The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien as I often find myself doing and discovered a bright new up and coming artist by the name of Ke$ha, with a dollar sign where the s should go. She already has a number one song in 4 countries with Tik Tok and if people think music is dead they have not heard this song or understand my sarcasm. Now I really wanted to learn more about Ke$ha's, with a dollar sign where the s should go, hit song Tik Tok so I looked up the lyrics. I just have a few responses.

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
I'm sorry no one knows what it's like to feel like P Diddy. The man is an American Legend. I've heard he has parties where you have to wear white and then I heard he makes you eat spaghetti. You get sauce on you he kicks you out of the party.

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back
9 out of 10 dentists agree that Jack Daniels is detrimental to your oral hygiene, but hey Ke$ha with a dollar sign for the s never said she was a role model... or a dental hygienist.

And now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger
First of all do you even know who Mick Jagger is and second of all have you seen what Mick Jagger looks like lately. I mean the man's in good shape, but this your type?


I'm thinking of introducing a new feature for this week, a spelling contest. You can try to guess the answer in the comments or just play along at home. I will be providing the answer tomorrow. The first word is:
Eulogy

Good luck everybody.

Quotes of the Day: Hey Josh, do you want to blog for me for a week?-Briaries
Movie of the Day: Big Fan
Song of the Day: "White Feather" by Wolfmother



1 comment:

  1. E-U-L-O-G-Y

    and i got sauce on myself when hanging with p diddy, it was not a good experience

    ReplyDelete