Thursday, December 3, 2009

Big Ideas

I will include a "Song of the Day" after each post! 
I am thinking something like a "THIS WEEK IN TV" segment once a week or something. 
LOST SPOILERS!
I am going to make strong attempts to post daily. This means I will attempt, in a strong manner, to post everyday. 
First step: blog. Second step: diet and excercise. 
(The above is things I would like to do on a daily basis.)
I will create a "choose your own ending" story at some point in the blog. I have it all planned out, just need to plan it out.
I may also try to include a quote of the day, if I can think of one. 
Briaries!!!

Song of the day: "I'm A Player" by KGB
Quote of the Day: "I may also try to incude a quote of the day, if I can think of one." -b-ri
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment