Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mission Imimpossible

Saturday Night Game Night!!!
I have, every now and then, had a Saturday Night Mission Night with a friend. I send him tasks throughout the night, via text, and he needs to accomplish as many tasks as possible. I will play tonight and possibly document my experiences tomorrow. I encourage anyone who reads this to do the same.

Mission Night:

Tonight there will be three tasks to be completed for your mission.
1. 3 tequila shots. Each in a different hour of the night. Each with a different person.
2. Ask for a phone number (do not need to be successful) from a blonde girl, about 5'8" and wearing jeans. 
3. If you encounter a bouncer, when he looks at your id repeat this phrase and then give him a wink- "Isn't he just adorable?" 

Good Luck!


Song of the Day: "Manos Al Aire" by Nelly Furtado
Quote of the Day: "Yea you like you'd have to. I'm not surprised you said that." -Joel McHales character in Community (Jeff) to his spanish teacher upon being told his Spanish teacher was very good at pleasuring his hot wife

No comments:

Post a Comment