Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Note: the fantasy page may have been confusing, I will update and make it clearer, but please try and participate.

Most people make New Year's Resolution TO NOT do something for a year. I decided to pick up some habits for the upcoming year.

My New Year's Resolutions

1. Go to Starbucks and buy coffee. Make it a routine.
2. Buy a pack of Marlboro Reds. Get addicted.
3. Cut down on soda. Let me clarify. Cut down on soda restrictions.
4. Stop reading words entirely all together. Attempt to become illiterate.
5. jksafnmpm saodmas d aopsmd .
6. That last one was a joke stemming from #4.
7. Come up with a new curse word. Use it as often as possible.
8. Try something new. Again, let me clarify. Try something new that is detrimental to my health.
9. Exercise more. Clarification: Exercise my right to be lazy more.

That should do it. I'll be dead by 2012, but then again, so will everybody else.


Song of the Day: "New Slang" by The Shins
Quote of the Day: "I've been thinking a lot lately about taking chances, and how it's really just about overcoming your fears. Because the truth is, every time you take a big risk in your life, no matter how it ends up, you're always glad you took it." -JD, in the first season of Scrubs

No comments:

Post a Comment