Friday, December 4, 2009

Boo Yah!

day 2!
I am excited for the end of this week because I am excited for the start of next week. My brother is moving to South Carolina and my parents are going away for the week to help him move. 

Quick sidenote- my house is the kind of house that we buy our tree on 12/24 and its on the curb 12/26. Not much decorations for christmas in my house. But this year...everything will change.

While my parents are away I have decided I am going to deck the hell out of my house with everything christmas/chanukah. Im talking lights - inside and outside- santa, reindeer, snow globes, stockings, reefs, mistletoe, ornaments, christmas tree (with a big star on top), snow machine, menorahs, dreidels, yamulkes, and anything else I can think of. I am going to make christmas mixes galore- including all the songs from the chipmunks. My personal favorite christmas song- Jingle Bell Rock- will be heavily featured. The holiday spirit is strong in this man (me) and lets just say my parents aren't going to know what hit them. Boo yah! (i feel like "boo yah" is not used that much anymore so I encourage everyone to attempt to use it in the next few days in an attempt to "bring it back")


Song of the Day: "Save Room" by John Legend
Quote of the Day: "In the sixth sense theres a twist. You found out that the guy in the end was Bruce Willis the whole time." -Charlie, IASIP

No comments:

Post a Comment