Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last Night

Made some memories last night, allow me to share:

Upon getting carded I did wink at the bouncer and say "Doesn't he look adorable?"...Twice. Very funny responses. Response 1: "Haha this guy?" Response 2: "Yea, yea" as he motioned me inside

I was waiting with a friend while they smoked a cigarette outside and a mini-van was driving by honking with a rabbi and a girl inside yelling happy chanukah and asking if people were jewish. I went over and wished them a happy chanukah and they were like "We have gelt!" and I was like "You have gelt?" and he looks at me, dead straight and goes "We are Jews. We have the gelt." 

I met a girl from Hawaii at a bar. I am going to Hawaii in January. I spent the remainder of my night asking her about Hawaii and got lots of important information. During conversation I was able to flash my charm and hilarity with questions such as "Where can I get leid?" and "How do locals feel about me wearing Hawaiin shirts? Should I bring my own from here or is that tacky, should I buy a Hawaiin shirt there?" She asked if I was going to take a hike, so I walked away. I think we spent 10 minutes going back and forth her trying to teach me how to say Hawai'i the proper way. 

I found a blowhorn in the bar and a friend of mine (who ditched me later in the night) decided to blow it in the bar as much as possible. We found out it belonged to a group of three girls. One was dressed as a reindeer. The other looked like a mermaid. The last was a lesbian. So I came up with this start to a joke: "A mermaid, a reindeer, and a lesbian walk into a bar." I will continue the joke on another day. I will try to come up with different ways to go with it. If you have any ideas feel free to post joke under comments.

Song of the Day: "Walking On A Dream" by Empire of the Sun
Quote of the Day: ""He spent his life killing innocent people, but he can't kill bambi!?" -Dexter, about John Lithgow's character, in the hit show Dexter, whose finale airs tonight on Showtime at 9 pm eastern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment